Available in Satin Black or Red
See install pictures in our review found here.
Speed Engineering suspension and chassis components are designed and tested with the purpose of creating a great fitting, strong replacement product at an affordable price. A majority of their products were designed around their headers and exhaust systems, allowing the customer to save time and money by offering compatible products rather than guessing one will work with another. They stand behind their products in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget part for your vehicle.
Note: Speed Engineering's traction bars are offered for lowered trucks with the axle flipped below the leaf spring, as well as stock height and lifted trucks up to a 2" block. Please choose according to your application.
- Heavy Duty Mild Steel Construction
- 1.25" x .120 Wall DOM Tubing
- Light Weight Construction
- 6 Point Adjustable Positioning
- On Truck Adjustable Heim Joints
- Polyurethane Bump Stops
- 1999-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2wd & 4wd)
- 1999-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 (2wd & 4wd)
*Item ships directly from Speed Engineering and our price includes any associated shipping charges.