Viking Performance Warrior double adjustable shocks offering independent adjustment of compression and rebound.
Warrior shocks offer 19 positions of adjustment for each compression and rebound, resulting in a total of 361 potential valving combinations. This allows the user to adjust valving for a number of scenarios from comfortable street driving, to high performance race use, and everything in between.
These shocks feature eyelet style mounts at both ends as pictured. Price listed is for one shock.
Poly mounts are 1.25" wide and feature a 3/4" ID (includes 1/2" and 5/8" ID sleeves), standard bearing mounts are 1" wide and feature a 1/2" ID, wide bearings are 1.25" wide and feature a 5/8" ID (includes 1/2" ID sleeves).
Shock length is the distance between the two mounting points of the shock, which is measured at ride height with the vehicle on the ground (suspension loaded).
- Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish
- Adjustment knobs labeled C for compression and R for rebound
- Maximized shock stroke for each shock body length, ensuring the most travel out of your shock or strut
- Aluminum, precision machined piston with a deflective disc and P.T.F.E/bronze piston seal
- Three step sealing system
- Each shock is tested and serialized
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty through Viking Performance
- Made in the U.S.A.
*Item ships directly from vendor.