High volume performance lift pump kit for diesel applications
The pump included in the kit is a high quality, high volume rotary vane performance lift pump that is compatible with diesel fuels. The pump is rated for 100 GPH and 14-16psi. The pump is compatible with an external regulator (sold separately) if lower pressure is required. These rotary vane pumps have no points to burn out, and no shaft seals to leak or deteriorate. The pump features 3/8 NPT inlet and outlet ports and comes standard with 1/2" fuel hose and fittings. 3/8" fuel hose and fittings are available by request, but must be specified at the time of purchase.
- High volume fuel pump (100GPH and 14-16psi)
- Mounting bracket and all hardware
- Pre-wired leads for universal install
- Rubber insulators to reduce audible pump noise
- 1/2" hose barb fittings (3/8" available by request)
- 3 feet of 1/2" diesel fuel line (3/8" available by request)
- Appropriately sized hose clamps for the specified sized kit
Perfect upgrade for modified Chevy 6.5L,
Cummins, Powerstroke, Duramax and more. Compatible with CP3, VP44, DS4 and other injection pumps.
Our kits cost less than other competitors. Why spend more for kits that feature additional items that may not be necessary for your application? Our kits are a basic system that can be adapted or modified to your liking and do not include the costly vehicle specific add-ons like others available online.