Torque Rush Performance (TRP) X-Link Adapter Module
**NOTICE** - These x-link modules are recommended for use with GM LS3 or LS7 90mm Gold Blade throttle bodies ONLY. Compatibility has been inconsistent with the 87mm type throttle bodies, so we no longer recommend attempting install with one of those units.
The TRP XLink Adapter Module is the only solution on the market that allows you to run the Gen IV 4-bolt OEM and aftermarket drive-by-wire (DBW) throttle bodies on the earlier Gen III (2003-2007) GM trucks (Silverado, Sierra, SUV) using the OEM TAC module and pedal assembly.
**NOT compatible with early 2000-2002 full size truck TAC systems which use two separate plugs at the throttle body.
From Torque Rush Performance:
"Want to install a LS2, LS3, LS7, L76, L99 90mm or a L92, Trailblazer SS, GMT900 87mm 6 pin throttle body on a GM or GM Holden electronic throttle control(ETC) vehicle originally equipped with a 78mm 8 pin throttle body?
- Applications: 2003-2006 and 2007 Classic Full -Size GM trucks, 2004 SSR, 2004-2005 Holden VZ LS1 vehicles
- X-Link works with either truck 87mm (e.g. Trailblazer SS or 08+ truck) or car style (e.g.Corvette) 90mm throttle bodies
- Robust, all automotive class construction
- Maintains the independence of the two throttle position sensor signals
- Simple plug-n-play installation
- Works with your original throttle actuator control (TAC) module and pedal assembly
- Allows full throttle blade range to 100% wide open throttle
- Get the full potential out of draw-through superchargers like the Magna Charger Radix or` TVS and the Kenne Bell and Whipple twin screws
- Allows use of 90mm electronic throttle on L76, L92, TBSS and FAST intake/induction swaps
- Simplifies L76, L92, LS2 and LS3 engine swaps into these LS1 vehicles
- Less restriction and improved airflow for turbocharged or high output naturally aspirated applications