Torque Rush Performance (TRP) X-Link Adapter Module
The TRP XLink Adapter Module is the only solution on the market that allows you to run the Gen IV 4-bolt OEM and aftermarket drive-by-wire (DBW) throttle bodies on the earlier Gen III (2003-2007) GM trucks (Silverado, Sierra, SUV) using the OEM TAC module and pedal assembly.
**NOT compatible with early 2000-2002 full size truck TAC systems which use two separate plugs at the throttle body.
*Now featuring the newest units which are compatible with both "gold" and "silver" blade throttle bodies!
From Torque Rush Performance:
"Want to install a LS2, LS3, LS7, L76, L99 90mm or a L92, Trailblazer SS, GMT900 87mm 6 pin throttle body on a GM or GM Holden electronic throttle control(ETC) vehicle originally equipped with a 78mm 8 pin throttle body?
- Applications: 2003-2006 and 2007 Classic Full -Size GM trucks, 2004 SSR, 2004-2005 Holden VZ LS1 vehicles
- X-Link works with either truck 87mm (e.g. Trailblazer SS or 08+ truck) or car style (e.g.Corvette) 90mm throttle bodies
- Robust, all automotive class construction
- Maintains the independence of the two throttle position sensor signals
- Simple plug-n-play installation
- Works with your original throttle actuator control (TAC) module and pedal assembly
- Allows full throttle blade range to 100% wide open throttle
- Get the full potential out of draw-through superchargers like the Magna Charger Radix or` TVS and the Kenne Bell and Whipple twin screws
- Allows use of 90mm electronic throttle on L76, L92, TBSS and FAST intake/induction swaps
- Simplifies L76, L92, LS2 and LS3 engine swaps into these LS1 vehicles
- Less restriction and improved airflow for turbocharged or high output naturally aspirated applications