TICKshift Billet Release Bearing Support for LS Clutch Slave Cylinders
Manufactured in North Carolina, USA at Tick Performance, their Billet Release Bearing Support for LS Clutch Slave Cylinders is designed to be a direct replacement for the plastic bearing support/retainer found on stock slave cylinders. The stock part in GM LS engine-equipped applications can get too hot, deflect and misalign the support with the slave snout, causing the plastic bearing support to wear and fail. Since this TICKshift Bearing Support is built from a much stronger material (6061-T6 aluminum alloy) it is not nearly as prone to these issues – especially when used in high-heat applications.
Fits the following:
- C6 Corvette & Z06 & ZR1 (2005-2013)
- C7 Corvette (2014+)
- 5th Generation Camaro & ZL1 (2010-2015)
- 6th Generation Camaro (2016+)
- 1st Generation Cadillac CTS-V (2004-2007)
- 2nd Generation Cadillac CTS-V (2009-2015)
- Chevy SSR (2005-2006)
- Pontiac G8 GXP (2008-2009)
- Many other vehicles utilizing a GM T6060 6-speed transmission and an FTE concentric slave cylinder
*Item ships directly from vendor.