Your Choice of Tick Performance 4.8L/5.3L Camshaft:
- Street Heat Stage 1 Cam (SH001TR) 224/227 .605”/.600” LSA111+2
- Street Heat Stage 2 Cam (SH002TR) 229/235 .610”/.610” LSA111+2
- Street Heat Stage 3 POLLUTER Cam (SH003TR) 234/239 .615”/.610” LSA112+2
- Turbo Stage 1 Cam (TPT001TR) 215/219 .613"/.590" LSA114+3
- Turbo Stage 2 Cam (TPT002TR) 219/223 .617"/.595" LSA114+3
- Turbo Stage 3 Cam (TPT003TR) 223/227 .621"/.600" LSA114+3
- TowMAX Stage 1 (TMX001) 208/216 .561"/.561" LSA113+4
- TowMAX Stage 2 (TMX002) 214/224 .571"/.561" LSA114+4
- Nitrous Cam (NTO00TR) 240/246 .630”/.615” LSA113+2
From Tick Performance:
"Tick Performance proudly offers our Elite Series of Camshafts designed specifically for 4.8L & 5.3L Engines! Using the latest and greatest technology available, we've put together a complete line of Camshafts that are designed to meet every goal, from mild to wild. Our Elite Series of Camshafts are all manufactured by Cam Motion and are updated with a new version every time an advancement in valvetrain technology becomes available, so they're ALWAYS cutting-edge! Although we suggest measuring for piston-to-valve clearance during ANY camshaft install, every Elite Series Camshaft is designed to fit in a stock engine & stock heads with adequate clearance unless otherwise noted. These cams are designed to maximize power, reliability and valvetrain longevity."
NOTE: These camshafts will not work in vehicles equipped with VVT or DOD. If your vehicle still has these systems, they will need to be deleted at the time of the camshaft install (parts sold separately.) We strongly suggest the use of Tick/PAC Dual Valvesprings and hardened pushrods with this camshaft (also sold separately.)
NOTE: This camshaft utilizes a 3-bolt timing gear pattern.
*Item ships directly from vendor.