Tick Performance's Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder Kits are built here in the USA around Tilton 7/8” Bore Cylinders (the same used in NASCAR every Sunday) and are made adjustable so that you can tailor the amount of fluid that your system needs in order to fully disengage ANY clutch, from stock to hardcore race-only clutches. With their kit installed, you’ll notice:
- A slightly stiffer (normally see ~15%), shorter pedal (in most cases) due to the increased cylinder bore
- A clutch pedal that is easier to modulate with a predictable, constant engagement point
- Effortless shifts at any RPM (especially high RPM), even when driving extremely aggressively
- Longer clutch & transmission life as a result of a properly-disengaging clutch
- Multiple other issues and annoyances fixed, including the infamous “crashed pedal”
Every Tick Performance Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder Kit ships complete with everything needed to install, including their Unrestricted and Heat-Wrapped Stainless Braided Clutch Hydraulic Line (eliminating the need for the "drill mod"), all necessary hardware, and easy to understand instructions. Installation generally takes 60-90 minutes and adjustments can be made at any time without any tools.
Tick Performance Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder Kits are capable of more fluid flow than any competitor’s offering, and they stand behind them with a LIFETIME Warranty against leakage. Rest assured that with their kit installed, you'll have the quickest shifting, most reliable kit available under your left foot!
*Item ships directly from vendor.