Texas Speed GEN V 2014+ GM Truck DOD Delete Kit w/ TSP Gen V L83 Cam Package
TSP's Complete AFM/DOD delete kit includes the necessary components to delete the problematic DOD system on your 2014+ Gen V GM Truck. The Texas Speed & Performance Gen V DOD delete kit will allow you to remove DOD/AFM from your Gen V 5.3L L83 engine. This is a perfect package for customers looking to remove the DOD system while upgrading to a performance camshaft at the same time.DOD Delete Kit Includes:
*Important Notes** Tuning is required when disabling the DOD/AFM system.TSP Gen V Camshaft Kit Includes:
- 8 DOD Plugs to Block Off the DOD Stacks
- GM Gen V Head Bolt Kit
- Four LS2/LS3/LS7 Style Lifter Trays
- Full Set of 16 LS7 Style Lifters
- Pair of GM Gen V Head Gaskets
- GM VVT Camshaft Bolt
- GM Harmonic Balancer Bolt
- Gen V Valley Cover Gasket
TSP Truck Cam Specs:
- Your Choice of TSP L83 VVT Camshaft
- Texas Speed & Performance .660" Dual Valve Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- Set of 16 TSP 7.850" 3/8" Dia. Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
- TSP Zero Degree Phaser Lockout and Install Tool
- Stage I L83 VVT Camshaft Specs: 212/220 .635"/.635" 112 LSA
- Stage II L83 VVT Camshaft Specs: 218/226 .635"/.635" 113 LSA
- Stage III L83 VVT Camshaft Specs: 222/230 .635"/.635" 112 LSA
- Stage IV L83 VVT Camshaft Specs: 225/231 .635"/.635" 112 LSA
"Texas Speed is one of very few companies that is able to test and properly develop Gen 5 L83 camshafts using the camshaft phaser. As a result, it is very important that we do not release the entire specs of each 5.3L L83 camshaft. If you have additional questions about sizes & recommended use please give us a call!
The +32% fuel lobes are recommended for any setup that is running a power-adder. The +32% fuel lobe does require a lash cap with it, so make sure it is installed during the camshaft installation!
All of our TSP L83 camshafts were designed on our SuperFlow 902 engine dyno using an otherwise stock 5.3L L83 engine. We design and test many different camshafts before selecting the camshafts that we offer to our customers. This provides us with a distinct advantage of offering the best power curve possible without sacrificing overall performance, as well as knowing that what we offer is also safe and will not have any piston-to-valve clearance issues. We test our products before we sell them, so you KNOW that you are purchasing a camshaft that is proven!"