Texas Speed GEN V 2014+ DOD Delete Kit w/ TSP Gen V LT1/LT4/L86 Cam Package
TSP's Complete AFM/DOD delete kit includes the necessary components to delete the problematic DOD system on your 2014+ Gen V GM Car or Truck. The Texas Speed & Performance Gen V DOD delete kit will allow you to remove DOD/AFM from your Gen V 6.2L LT1, LT4, and L86 engine. This is a perfect package for customers looking to remove the DOD system while upgrading to a performance camshaft at the same time.DOD Delete Kit Includes:
*Important Notes** Tuning is required when disabling the DOD/AFM system.TSP Gen V Camshaft Kit Includes:
- 8 DOD Plugs to Block Off the DOD Stacks
- GM Gen V Head Bolt Kit
- Four LS2/LS3/LS7 Style Lifter Trays
- Full Set of 16 LS7 Style Lifters
- Pair of GM Gen V Head Gaskets
- GM VVT Camshaft Bolt
- GM Harmonic Balancer Bolt
- Gen V Valley Cover Gasket
- Your Choice of TSP LT1 VVT Camshafts
- Texas Speed & Performance .660" Dual Valve Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- Set of 16 TSP 7.850" 3/8" Dia. Hardened Chromoly Pushrods
- Comp Cams Phaser Limiter Kit (4-5456)
TSP Cam Specs:
- "SV" Stock Converter Camshaft Specs: 223/227 .635"/.635" 116 LSA
- Stage I VVT Camshaft Specs: 227/231 .635"/.635" 116 LSA
- Stage II VVT Camshaft Specs: 231/235 .645"/.635" 116 LSA
- Stage III VVT Camshaft Specs: 235/239 .645"/.635" 116 LSA
"Texas Speed is one of very few companies that is able to test and properly develop Gen 5 LT camshafts using the camshaft phaser. We use our in-house SuperFlow 902 engine dyno to test every camshaft that we develop on our in-house CNC camshaft grinders! We are the ONLY company that can grind a new cam and be testing it on the engine dyno 30 minutes later! You get PROVEN camshafts with PROVEN results because we can try so many different camshafts to find the correct ones that make the best power for your application. There's more to cam development than simply picking some lobes out of a book!
The +32% fuel lobes are recommended for any setup that is running a power-adder. The +32% fuel lobe does require a lash cap with it, so make sure it is installed during the camshaft installation!
All of our TSP LT1 camshafts were designed on our SuperFlow 902 engine dyno using an otherwise stock 6.2L LT1 engine. We design and test many different camshafts before selecting the camshafts that we offer to our customers. This provides us with a distinct advantage of offering the best power curve possible without sacrificing overall performance, as well as knowing that what we offer is also safe and will not have any piston-to-valve clearance issues. We test our products before we sell them, so you KNOW that you are purchasing a camshaft that is proven!"