These throttle cable brackets were designed in collaboration with Atomic Fabrication and Performance specifically around the GMT800 truck platform and allow the use of the factory throttle cable (and cruise control cable, where applicable) when upgrading to the Gen IV 4-bolt throttle body TBSS/NNBS/L92 style intakes.
These brackets can also be used with aftermarket cables, such as Lokar, in restomod/LS swap applications. Aftermarket threaded cables can be installed with the addition of a couple of washers.
- Adjustable to allow for variances in cable tension
- Made out of 11 gauge steel
- Finished in a satin black powder coat
- Compatible with factory GMT800 cruise control
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Made in the USA!