Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Their headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. Speed Engineering's headers have been dyno proven and they stand behind their headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Full 1 5/8" Primaries
- 2 1/2" Collector
- Gains over 18+ rwhp
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- Standard Graphite Manifold Gaskets
Note: For LS series engine swaps only. Speed Engineering recommends running multi-angle spark plug wires due to the tight nature of these headers.
- 1923-1954 Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
- 1923-1954 Cadillac Cars
- 1958-1964 Chevrolet Impala & Biscayne
- 1950-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1953-1967 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1955-1961 Chevrolet Nomad
- Other LS swaps requiring low profile "hugger" style headers
*Item ships directly from Speed Engineering and our price includes any associated shipping charges. Speed Engineering's exhaust and header kits are intended for off-road use only and are not eligible for shipping to California residents.