Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Their headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. Speed Engineering's headers have been dyno proven and they stand behind their headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Merge Spikes
- Full 1 3/4" OR 1-7/8" Primaries
- 3" Collector
- 3.5" Y-Pipe Exit/w Optional 3" Reducer
- Optional Wideband Tuning Bung
- Gains over 25+ rwhp
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished Stainless Steel
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd)
- 2007-2013 GMC Truck & SUV (2wd/4wd)
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche (2wd/4wd)
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade
Note: Y-Pipe will work on trucks & suv's with 6 Speed Automatic transmissions.
*Depending on factory exhaust type. Some cutting/welding may be required.
||Longtube Headers & Y-Pipe
||2007-2013 GM Truck 1500
*Item ships directly from Speed Engineering and our price includes any associated shipping charges. Speed Engineering's exhaust and header kits are intended for off-road use only and are not eligible for shipping to California residents.