MSD 6LS LS IGNITION CONTROL 24X/58X MSD-6014 (RED) OR MSD-60143 (BLACK)
As the popularity of GM LS engines continue to grow, so does the demand for a powerful, reliable and easily adaptable ignition system. MSD has answered this demand with an updated and improved version of the popular 6LS box. Whether using a stock crate engine or building a custom powerhouse, the MSD LS Ignition provides the control you need to achieve the performance you want. Dial in the perfect tune for your LS using the easily adjustable preset timing curves or hookup to your computer and program a custom setup with our user friendly MSD View software. New features of the LS Ignition include; high speed data acquisition, an optional coolant temperature sensor input, idle timing control, as well as individual cylinder timing. These features are in addition to the existing programmable step retard, launch retard and RPM rev limiters from its predecessor.
- Fits most LS Engines
- No PC required for basic functionality
- Six preprogrammed timing tables for easy set-up
- Rotary selector switch allows timing changes on the fly
- Nitrous and boost compatible
- High speed data acquisition
- Fully Sealed direct plugin connectors
- Programmable step retard
- Launch and max rev limiters
- Optional coolant temperature sensor input
- Launch retard
- Idle timing control
- Individual cylinder timing
- Compatible with all MSD, Accel and GM LS coils
NOTE: Includes harness PN 2278 for 58X/4X front cam sensor and harness 22791 for 24X/1X rear cam sensor. For 24X/1X front cam sensor applications a optional harness PN 2279 is needed.
*Item ships directly from vendor.
- Can be installed on both 24x and 58x crank trigger engines
- For use on carbureted or fuel injected engines
- Does not control fuel
- PN 6014 will replace PN 6010 and PN 6012
- Optional coolant temperature sensor GM PN 12608814