Available in Satin Black or Red
Speed Engineering suspension and chassis components are designed and tested with the purpose of creating a great fitting, strong replacement product at an affordable price. A majority of their products were designed around their headers and exhaust systems, allowing the customer to save time and money by offering compatible products rather than guessing one will work with another. Speed Engineering stands behind their products in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget part for your vehicle.
- Made in the USA
- Heavy Duty 3/16" Mild Steel Construction
- Works with factory Suspension
- Adjustable Posisitioning
- CNC Laser Cut
- High Strength Polyurethane Bushings
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird & Trans AM
*Item ships directly from Speed Engineering and our price includes any associated shipping charges.