HOLLEY HI-RAM INTAKE MANIFOLD - SQUARE (LS3) #300-116BK
- Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold #300-116BK
- Holley Fuel Rails
The Holley GM LS3/L92 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS3/L92 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more!
- The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
- Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Cast aluminum construction.
- Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
||Gen III/Gen IV
|Throttle Body Port
|RPM Power Band
These parts should be used for the following applications: Racing/Performance/Street Rodder where hood restrictions are NOT a consideration. Top can be mounted forward or backward. Intake manifold does NOT include 92mm GM LS Throttle Body.
NOTE: The EFI versions of the LS HI-Ram intake manifold and fuel rail are designed to accept Bosch Style EV-1 or Magneti Marelli Pico fuel injectors. OE LS fuel injectors may not fit properly in the Hi-Ram EFI intake manifold fuel rail assembly without the use of height adapters.
*Item ships directly from vendor.