FIC 775cc Fuel Injectors for 1999-2013 GM Truck (Silverado, Sierra, SUV) 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2
Set of 8 - 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Height Fuel Injector Clinic Fuel Injectors. Saturated / High Impedance Injectors. Includes Pigtails PGTUSC8.
775cc/min (74lbs/hr) at 43.5psi (3 bar)
900cc/min (85lbs/hr) at OE 58psi (4 bar)
- These injectors utilize the latest technology and provide great linearity and short pulse width repeatability.
- Plug and Play GM ECU Data.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injector sets are precisely flow matched to within 1%. Each injector within each set is individually numbered and results for each injector are listed on a detailed flow sheet included with the set.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are flow tested and rated at 43.5psi (3Bar) at 90 degrees F fuel temperature using CF-16B calibration fluid.
- Superior short pulse width control and tight manufacturing tolerances make these injectors easy to tune and provide great drivability.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are set up and include all o-rings needed to fit the factory application for the listed vehicle.
- Every injector is covered against failure caused by defects in original manufacture by Fuel Injector Clinic's lifetime warranty.
This set of injectors may require you to change the injector plug on the wiring harness or utilize an adapter harness on your vehicle depending on year. This can be done by soldering in the pigtails (included with purchase) to replace the plugs currently on your harness, or you can choose to purchase plug-n-play adapters which will convert from the type of plugs on these injectors to the plugs on your harness without any need for cutting or soldering. The correct adapters for 1999-2007 GM trucks originally equipped with Multec II style injectors can be found here
|WHP on Gas at 43.5psi 90%DC Turbo
|WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Turbo
|WHP on E85 at 43.5psi 90%DC Turbo
|WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Turbo
|WHP on Gas at 43.5psi 90%DC NA
|WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC NA
|WHP on E85 at 43.5psi 90%DC NA
|Fuel Pressure (psi)