Fueling your high horsepower late model GM truck just got a lot easier. DW has recently released a complete fuel pump module solution for the popular 99-09 GM 1500 series gas trucks.
- Powered By the DW400 415LPH Bosch Pump
- Capability to Support Over 750HP (Pump Gas)
- Full DIY Return Plumbing Kit Included
- Venturi Style Bucket (OE Style) for Low Level Pick-Up
- Pre and Post Pump Filtration
- Retains OE-Compatible Fuel Level Sending Unit
- Uses OE Wiring and Connection
These module kits are compatible with all gas v8 trucks from 1999-2009 and 2014-2018 and feature the 415LPH DW400 fuel pump. In addition to the massive flow of the DW400 pump, the module kits cover all filtration, regulation, low level pick up, and fuel level sender functions needed for seamless OE integration.
The 99-04 and 05-09 module kits include complete return system plumbing including the DWR1000 high flow adjustable regulator, -8AN feed lines and -6AN return lines. The return systems include everything you need for installation into any truck configuration from short bed single cab to long bed crew cab. Extra fittings and line are included so you can place the regulator and route the lines exactly where you want. The kits are available with either CPE or PTFE hose.