BTR EQUALIZER 1 INTAKE MANIFOLD (CATHEDRAL-102mm) - IMA-01
The First In a Series Of Low Profile, High Performing Cast Intakes!
For use with BTR Billet Fuel Rail Kit (FRK-01) found here.
- Cast from 319 Aluminum
- Made in USA
- O-Ringed port openings and Lid surface
- Easy Insert Steep Chamfer Injector Bores for trouble free Injector o-ring insertion
- 6000-8000+ Ideal operating range(for sub 4 inch stroke applications)
- Underslung Plenum design for Maximum Hood Clearance
- 102mm Profiled Throttle Bore
- 1 map sensor location in rear with 2 additional user optional locations
- Additional User defined LS3 and LS1, LS2, LS6 map sensor bores
- ISO9001:2015 Certified Machining
- 2 piece design for easy porting access
- Lightweight CAD generated design
- Profiled Port Openings for Optimum Out of The Box Performance
- All threads are roll form aircraft standard DSDV
- Clears F-Body Cowls
- Clears C5 Cowls with minimal massaging to intake
This intake is designed for combinations that are looking to make peak power between 6000 and 8000 rpm. Boosted engine combinations are actually more reliable making peak power in this higher RPM range compared to making peak power around 6500 rpm like most stock style intakes, provided the valve train is engineered properly.
*Item ships directly from vendor.
||Gen III/Gen IV
|Throttle Body Port
|RPM Power Band