By relocating the spindle pin (or hub) higher on the spindle casting, our engineers can provide a 2" drop without negatively affecting front end suspension or steering geometry, not even the shock absorber!
Belltech Drop Spindles offer various drop amounts depending on your application, while improving handling and retaining factory ride quality. Belltech spindles maintain critical suspension geometry and eliminate excessive ball joint, shock and tire wear common to other methods of lowering. Each spindle is crafted from powdercoated, CNC machined, high strength ductile iron castings providing the structural integrity to meet and exceed all factory specifications & requirements.
Part Number: 2508
REQUIRES 17" Wheels or Larger for Clearance!
- 99-06 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 (All Cabs) 2WD/4WD
- 00-06 GM Tahoe/Yukon/Yukon XL/Suburban 2WD/4WD
- 02-06 GM Avalanche 2WD/4WD
- 01-06 GM GM Escalade/Denali 2WD/4WD
- 2" Drop Spindle
- 17" wheels or larger only
- Direct bolt-on
- Accepts new design OEM sealed hub assembly
- Use factory ball joints & Tie Rod ends
- Maintains factory geometry & alignment
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Powdercoated high strength ductile iron castings
- Includes step by step installation instructions
- Can be combined with lowering spring, air bags for a more aggressive drop