The 1-7/8" primary option is currently on back order with an ETA of 5/24/2019. You may still place your order and it will ship as soon as it becomes available.
Speed Engineering headers are made out of 304 stainless steel and offer great quality, performance, and affordability. Their headers are mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. Speed Engineering's headers have been dyno proven and they stand behind their headers in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget header for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 1 3/4" OR 1 7/8" Primaries
- 3" Collector
- V8 Engines Only
- Merge Spikes
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- CNC Machined Flanges
- Polished 304 Stainless Steel
- 1964-1972 Buick Skylark
- 1964-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1964-1988 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1964-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1964-1988 Pontiac Lemans
- 1964-1972 Pontiac GTO
- 1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1970-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird
- 1975-1979 Chevrolet Nova
- 1977-1988 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1978-1988 Buick Grand National
- 1978-1988 Chevrolet Malibu
Note: For LS series engine swaps only. Due to older vehicle frame clearance headers are pulled in very tight, and may require aftermarket spark plug wires.
Note: If using a larger 4L80E or older Turbo 350/400 transmission the bellhousing ears may need to be trimmed for proper clearance. These headers are tucked in tight due to narrow older frame clearance.
||1964-1988 A, G, F, & X-Body
*Item ships directly from Speed Engineering and our price includes any associated shipping charges. Speed Engineering's exhaust and header kits are intended for off-road use only and are not eligible for shipping to California residents.