BTR GEN V 2014+ GM Truck DOD Delete Kit w/ BTR Truck Cam Kit - L83/L86 - 5.3L/6.2L
BTR's Complete AFM/DOD delete kit includes the necessary components to delete the problematic DOD system on your 2014+ Gen V GM Truck. The Brian Tooley Racing Gen V DOD delete kit will allow you to remove DOD/AFM from your Gen V GM Truck engine including upgrading to a performance oriented camshaft. These BTR performance camshafts where specifically designed for the 2014+ GM Trucks. This kit includes the full set of LS7 style lifters as well as the upgraded valve springs required for the more aggressive aftermarket camshaft.
DOD Delete Kit Includes:
- 8 DOD Plugs to Block Off the DOD Stacks
- GM Gen V Head Bolt Kit
- Four Lifter Trays
- Full Set of 16 LS7-Style Lifters
- Pair of GM Gen V Head Gaskets (5.3L or 6.2L)
- Pair of Gen V Header Gaskets
- Your Choice of BTR Stage 1, Stage 2, OR Stage 3 Gen V Truck Camshaft
- GEN V LT CONICAL SPRING KIT - .650" LIFT - SK013
- CHROMOLY PUSHRODS - 7.850" LONG - 5/16" DIAMETER - .080" WALL - SET OF 16
- COMP CAMS PHASER LIMITER KIT - CC5456
- STAGE 1 V2 - 2240310125R0 Specs: 203/210 .540"/.540" 112 LSA +14% FUEL LOBE
- STAGE 2 V2 - 2241023116R1 Specs: 210/223 .540"/.540" 111 LSA +14% FUEL LOBE
- STAGE 3 V2 - 2241533104R0 Specs: 215/233 .540"/.540" 110 LSA +14% FUEL LOBE
From Brian Tooley Racing:
"From the team that brought the industry's NUMBER 1 SELLING GM TRUCK CAMSHAFTS to market, Brian Tooley Racing is proud to introduce the next chapter in the performance GM Truck saga. Our all new Gen V truck cams were born from the demands of an everchanging market. From toy haulers to trucks turned street rods, our Gen V truck cam lineup has an answer for your needs. We have partnered with an OEM Tier 1 supplier to grind our Gen V truck camshafts. The end result is a camshaft that provides more average torque, higher peak power, and a maximum depth heat treatment. The maximum heat treat depth is achieved by having cam cores made within a few thousandths of final grind size, as opposed to grinding all the camshafts from the same starting core, they each have their own respective core to begin.
Made In The USA!
STAGE 1 SPECIFICS:
The Stage 1 grind is a popular choice for those looking to delete DOD/AFM, or just add some pep to your truck's step. With great power gains and OEM driving characteristics, this camshaft pairs wonderfully with stock converters. They also include a +11% fuel lobe to ensure that your fuel system can keep up with the additional power being produced.
STAGE 2 SPECIFICS:
The Stage 2 grind is a great middle-ground for people looking for added power, while keeping OEM driving characteristics in check. OEM torque converters play happily with these grinds. If you need to hook up to a trailer and hit the road for the weekend, this grind will give you more average torque than the previous iteration of the truck series. They also include a +11% fuel lobe to ensure that your fuel system can keep up with the additional power being produced."
* Tuning is required when disabling the DOD/AFM system.