TSP Low Lift Truck Camshaft Kit Includes:
- LS6 Beehive valve spring kit
- Your Choice of TSP Truck Cam (Stage 1, 2, or 3)
- Optional TSP Hardened Chromoly 5/16" Pushrods (Set of 16)
TSP Truck Cam Specs:
- Stage I Camshaft Specs: 208/214 .550"/.550" 112 LSA
- Stage II Camshaft Specs: 212/218 .550"/.550" 112 LSA
- Stage III Camshaft Specs: 216/220 .550"/.550" 112 LSA
These camshafts have a 3-bolt timing gear pattern.
From Texas Speed:
"This camshaft package is specifically for the Texas Speed low lift truck camshafts that can use the GM LS6 single beehive valve springs. You will not find a better price on a cam package than this one! Very economical with respectable horsepower and torque gains, and these camshafts will not be overly radical. Stage 2 and 3 cams may require custom tuning. Stage 1 cam may not require custom tuning, but it is recommended for optimal power and driving characteristics.
You can see the power gains below (measured at crank) for each of our camshafts over a factory 5.3L camshaft that we tested on our in-house SuperFlow 902 engine dyno:
Stage 1 208/214: +45.1 HP & +21.5 TQ
Stage 2 212/218: +51.4 HP & 22.9 TQ
Stage 3 216/220: +53.4 HP & 22.0 TQ
Keep in mind that these gains are compared at the peak HP and TQ numbers. Our cams gained as much as 70+ HP and TQ at other points in the dyno graph, and NONE of these camshafts lose any HP or TQ at 2,000 RPM!"