Texas Speed & Performance is glad to introduce their new true dual over-the-axle exhaust system! They had tons of requests from customers that wanted a true dual exhaust system that exits under the rear bumper, so they responded!
This system will be a slip-fit for TSP 1-3/4" and 1-7/8" long tube headers. This system is intended for off-road use only and will have an aggressive exhaust note due to the use of bullet-style mufflers. This system does use a longer muffler than the other true dual over-the-axle systems on the market, so sound will be a little bit quieter. If your vehicle is lowered, you may need to modify or adjust the system accordingly. All measurements for this system were based off of a stock LS1 f-body at factory ride height.
- Quality 304 Stainless Steel, Natural Finish
- Seamless Tubing vs. Competitor's Seamed Tubing That Can Split
- Full 3" Mandrel-Bent Tubing & True X-Pipe Design
- Longer Bullet-Style Mufflers at Tail Pipes vs. Competitor's System
- 304 Stainless Steel Dual Slash Tips with TSP Logo Laser Etched on Top
- Includes Stainless Steel Band Clamps for Trouble-Free Installation
- Requires Panhard Relocation Bar To Fit Exhaust Over The Axle
- 1998-2002 F-Body (Camaro/Firebird)
NOTE: Requires Panhard Relocation Bar To Fit Exhaust Over The Axle
*Item ships directly from Texas Speed and our price includes any associated shipping charges. Texas Speed's exhaust and header kits are intended for off-road use only and are not eligible for shipping to California residents.