Tick Performance proudly brings to you the first (and only) battery relocation kit available specifically
for 1998-2002 LS1 F-Bodies (Camaro and Firebird Formula/Trans Am!) This complete kit takes all the guesswork out of relocating your battery and includes the following:
- Alternator positive cable (to run from disconnect switch to alternator) 4 gauge
- Ground wire (to ground battery to chassis)
- Battery positive cable (to run from battery post to disconnect switch)
- Battery positive cable (to run from disconnect switch to starter) 2 gauge
- Battery positive cable (to run from battery post on fuse box to starter)
- Ground wires (for engine to chassis)
- Master disconnect switch (to be mounted in panel between taillights)
- 2 gauge cable lug (to be connected to the end of alternator power and starter wire)
- 4 gauge cable lug (to be connected to the end of alternator power and starter wire)
- 2 gauge solder pill
- 4 gauge solder pill
- Battery top post connectors
- Cable grommets
- Battery cable mounting bolt and nut
- 3/8" hose
- Cable ties
- Complete, detailed instructions
BMR Battery Relocation Mount Kit (Optional):
Remove weight from the nose of your car and put it where it needs to be - over the rear wheels--with these battery relocation kits from BMR Suspension. These custom battery boxes mount to the rear frame rail in place of the OE spare tire.
No welding required, all mounting hardware included. NOT FOR USE WITH WET CELL BATTERIES UNLESS SEALED OFF FROM INTERIOR.
Inside dimensions: 10.75"L x 7"W x 7-13/16"H
NOTE: This kit requires the use of a dry cell battery, sold separately. This kit will also work on 1993-1997 Camaro/Firebirds, you just need to run both cables down the passenger side and connect them to the proper designation.