Texas Speed (TSP) 98-02 F-Body 2" Long Tube Headers - Camaro/Firebird
From Texas Speed:
"The TSP 2.00" Long Tube headers are THE most powerful LS headers available for the money! Our 2.00" long tube headers are designed for the more extreme applications looking to make the most power possible.
These headers were designed with the racers in mind, so we do not offer a y-pipe that will slip onto the collectors. You will have to have either a custom y-pipe or custom true dual exhaust system built on the car. We also designed them to clear with an aftermarket k-member, such as BMR or UMI. Due to the large primary tube size, clearance is very limited. So, we do recommend an aftermarket k-member when installing these headers."
- 16-gauge 304 Stainless Steel, Natural Finish
- 3.00" OR 3.50" Diameter Collectors for Maximum Exhaust Flow
- TSP Only Uses Seamless Stainless Steel, So It Will NOT Split!
- Velocity spike for improved power and torque
- Mandrel bent 2.00" primaries ensure high exhaust flow rates
- Welded O-ring port seals are milled flat to insure a leak-free installation
- Collector design provides a smooth transition to your exhaust system
*These headers do not include gaskets!
*An aftermarket k-member is recommended when installing these headers, due to extremely tight clearance.
*Item ships directly from Texas Speed and our price includes any associated shipping charges. Texas Speed's exhaust and header kits are intended for off-road use only and are not eligible for shipping to California residents.