Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, and a fuel level sender. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project! Supports up to 550 HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw).
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 LPH fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct OHM range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Includes new tank straps
*1967-1968 Camaro/Firebird 1st Gen F-Body: Steel filler neck that extends to rear valance is not included. You must use your existing stock filler neck or purchase one through restoration suppliers.
*Notched tanks allow for additional rear suspension/exhaust/tire clearance but are otherwise identical to the standard tanks.
*Hose clamps are not included for two piece filler necks.
*Item ships directly from vendor.