ARH shorty headers for the 2010-2012 Camaro SS features 304 stainless steel 1 3/4" primaries, 2 1/2" merge collectors, and new American Racing Headers wire insulators, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
ARH's 2010-2012 Camaro Shorties were designed to bolt-on to your factory cats. These shorty headers are 50 State Carb Legal. Some modification may be required.
Dyno tested by American Racing Headers on a stock Camaro SS L99 resulting in gains of 12 RWHP and 15 RWTQ.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
||American Racing Headers (ARH)
||2010-2015 Camaro (5th Gen)
*Item ships directly from vendor.