ARH long tube headers long system for the 1999-2006 Chevy/GM Truck/SUV 4.8L/5.3L features 304 stainless steel 1 3/4" primaries (1 7/8" optional), 3" merge collectors, and y-pipe along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 1999-2006 Chevy/GM Truck/SUV 4.8L/5.3L American Racing Headers long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers require a crossover y-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters. Catted crossover pipes cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
|Part Number w/o CATS
|Part Number w/ CATS
||American Racing Headers (ARH)
||1999-2006 GM Truck 1500
*Item ships directly from vendor.