ARH G8 system guarantees outstanding performance with great fit and a very easy install. Other features include 3/8" thick S/S flanges with hand ported inlets and 200 cell metallic substrate cats. Testing on a Mustang dyno showed gains of 38 RWHP and 41 RWTQ.
ARH's Long System for the 2008-2009 G8 starts with 1-7/8" long tubes, leading to a 3" X-Pipe assembly that ends and connects to your existing exhaust at the rear axle.
This G8 system is a direct fit to your stock or aftermarket axle-back mufflers.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
- 100% Made in the USA - Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
|Part Number w/o CATS
|Part Number w/ CATS
||American Racing Headers (ARH)
*Item ships directly from vendor.